Projects & Workshops

For us, people is Peru´s most relevant resource in this task of promote Social Development. This is why, we are focusing in the promotion of empowerment and capacitation. Specifically, on the improvement of soft skills, as they are probably the most neglected learnings for this community, as well as replication logics that will allow us to adapt and repeat what is already working for agrarian cooperatives and for social businesses. People wants to get out from poverty by their own means, and we are here for them. They need to improve their abilities in order to be part of the solution but is not easy because of the lack of opportunities in our country. Therefore, our trainings are adapted to each different public, considering their particular idiosyncrasy and needs.

We teach workshops in topics like Leadership, Change management, Conflict resolution, or Innovation and social entrepreneurship. Seeking disruptive solutions to promote a sustainable agriculture, these programs are directed to farmers, government officials, and every other actor across the national agriculture ecosystem. In Inka Prime we think that we all need to build a common ground, where we can speak the same language, in order to achieve participative solutions, fixing the problems from their roots in structural, interests, cognitive and emotional dimensions.

Inka Prime´s vision to achieve sustainable development based on empowerment and a shared value strategy.

Some of the topics we teach: Leadership, Change management, Social entrepreneurship, Innovation and Conflict management.


With the Regional agricultural direction directors at the city of Huancayo teaching them Change Management.


In Mantaro´s Valley reunited 4000 meters above sea level, reunited with maca´s production leaders in Junin.


In a press conference in the city of Ayacucho, exposing about Conflict resolution initiatives for development.


In Mantaro´s Valley, reunited with main producers, talking about plans for the future.

San Martín

Developing a sustainable Social Innovation Project needs the participation of many actors. Factory La Orquidea.

Farmer professionalization is an urgent issue. The application of AMEA techniques will be relevant.


The beneficiaries are also change makers, that is why we connect with the locals first. Monte Tabor, north of San Martin.

Postharvest technologies and laboratory research are indispensable.


It will allow farmers to progress based on their own means, including private investors, government and other actors. This Model will be based on adaptable manuals to be replicated, and elaborated by rethinking the logics and the procedures of local cooperatives. Through a pilot an already transformed cooperative, from which the Model will be created, is going to be ready to move to a second stage: developing modules of bioeconomy and agribusiness. As impacts, we can consider a cluster of transformed cooperatives, being able to be part of long-term commercial alliances and property rights programs.

Allies: German Development Cooperation – GIZ, Spring Impact, CIC (Cocoa Innovation Center), TechnoServe, PRISMA Microfinance (COOPAC), Globallpa, La Molina National Agrarian University, Regional Government San Martín, AVA (Association of Agrarian Cooperatives of the Peruvian Amazon Green Amazonian), PRISMA Beneficial Association.


It will allow social businesses to progress based on their own means, including private investors, government and other actors. This Model will be based on adaptable manuals to be replicated. We have to consider that an average new business has 10% of probability for success and that a franchise has 90%. For this reason, we combine the franchise logics and the social development logics towards the scaling of social businesses. Considering how various kinds of complementary businesses, production centers, and social programs can be built up around replications towards the creation of organic clusters in a shared value strategy.

Designed with Grupo Nexo Franquicia for the KUNAN Network.